406 Sbc What Time In 1/4??????

Discussion in 'High Performance Modifications' started by MONZA555, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MONZA555

MONZA555 New Member

Apr 22, 2012
    EMBRUN ONTARIO CANADA
    lol to funny 700 hp running 13 what was it in a tank..... come on dont make sense and i agree there as to be extrem wealth of knowledge on this site but there to busy laughing..... and if you cant even tack a pick up tube on a oil pump duh!!!!! my last 468 i build ran 9.20s in my 84 camaro, my monza ran 8.60 on a 555 bbc the x factor always get harder and harder the quicker you go at one point 100lbs no longer reprecent a tenth of a second if you want to go a little faster run without that breader and heavy car should run more air in back try 14psi you would be suprise if your foot breaking adjust your acelarator pump to what your bringing your rpm because your already on them if your tight on idle.:)

2. strstk71

strstk71 Veteran Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Surrey BC Canada
    your mother tongue is French Canadian right? not that, that is a bad thing but its shows in your phrasing. I`m used to hearing the FCdn in canada but i`m sure that the American`s on this site arn`t and i didn`t undersatand what you were trying to say. so i doubt that they do eather.

3. MONZA555

MONZA555 New Member

Apr 22, 2012
    EMBRUN ONTARIO CANADA
    Well let me tell you sir yes i am French Canadian and pround of it.....when my father and is older brother signed up for ww2 not drafted but signed of free will to fight for freedom no one ever told them no your "phrasing" isnt good...... :mad: and when they were one of the first wave to set foot in normandi the bullets that killed my uncle didnt say no not him he doesent spell right....:mad: and all those African American that were slaves by the white man that taught no "not that, that is a bad thing":mad: and all the jewish people mast murdered by a monster that wanted a "pure white race" that taught no " not that, that is a bad thing" :mad: PLEASE dont make your self speaker of anyone when you have a view like that im ashame of being a Canadian because of you.......:mad: if there wasent nothing wrong with it WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BRING IT UP??????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. strstk71

strstk71 Veteran Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Surrey BC Canada
    i was not trying to offend you. all i was saying is that i know that French phrasing is back wards to english and it came across in how to typed your last post it was and is very confusing. if i offened i apologize it was not my intent... bty i did not know that you are French canadian i assumed it by how you phrased your sentinces. as peaple phrase things they type as to how they would say it.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.