My 73 camaro had a new battery in sept. The car has not been driven much at all. I charge the battery about once a week to keep it charged. IT seems to be discharging after a week or so. Yesterday I was charging the battery and noticed the tape wraped cluster of wires near the wiper motor were warm to the touch.These are the wires that go inside the firewall to the fuse box I think. Also the battery would not charge past 60% or start the car. Is this a bad battery or is there some sort of short in the harness that killed the battery? The wires were not hot only warm but I dont think they should even be warm. Any way to check the wireing?? Everything seems to work ok lights blinkers etc. Anyone have any input?