Courtney Hansen

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by MIDNIGHTBLUE, Feb 1, 2012.

1. MIDNIGHTBLUE

MIDNIGHTBLUE Veteran Member

Jul 28, 2000
    Hemet, CA
    I remembered seeing here on some Spike car shows a LONG time ago, she was a looker. I saw here on Vinsetta on Velocity tonight, I almost didnt recognize her but knew her voice.

This is what I remember:
    [​IMG]

This is what I saw:
    [​IMG]

Looked like she had frozen features with bondo on both sides of her nose on the show. Man, talk about a waste.

2. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    She looks the same to me Bob.

Top photo just looks like more flash hit her ....I think it's called white wash.
    Bottom one shows she's tanned. She looks the same tho, with more eye makeup.

She's average.

3. MIDNIGHTBLUE

MIDNIGHTBLUE Veteran Member

Jul 28, 2000
    Hemet, CA
    I didnt remember all that bondo by her nose, look at the lines or where the creases are supposed to branch off from right above each nostril and branch off into the cheecks area and and how it looks, well, plastic now.

4. mgoad1971

mgoad1971 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Top of her head looks the same. Roots dyed brown;)

a little older now. Hard to find someone who hasn't had work done, especially in "The Business"

Who was the other chick on Overhaulin' ? Not Adrienne Janic, I swear there was another!!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  5. theflash

theflash Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Podunk, CT
  6. camarochevy1970

camarochevy1970 Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    AJ was the other chick from overhaulin

7. JWZ28

JWZ28 Veteran Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Alabama
    add a nasty (no pun intended) fake tan, a giant weave, and too much make-up and that's what happened...... might even be a little plastic in there. I agree, what a waste.

8. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
  9. warped

warped Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

AJ = Adrienne Janic. I think her husband was an assistant producer of the show.
    I do remember another girl, maybe on the earlier show, but can't remember a name.

10. gordonquixote

gordonquixote Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Tallahassee, FL
    It looks like the distance from her upper lip to the bottom of her nose is longer now. Her upper lip now also has a slight cleft.

She needs to (A) Punch herself in the face for getting plastic surgery, and (B) Punch her plastic surgeon in the face for messing up her face.