Kernersville NC

Discussion in 'The Carolinas (North & South)' started by Omnus, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Omnus

Omnus Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Mascoutah Illinois
    Looking for someone in the Kernersville NC area. Wife found a camaro that meets what I've been looking for, wanting to see if anyone is willing to take a few minutes to look it over.

Please PM me if you're ready/willing/able to assist. Thanks!

v/r
    Bryan

2. Omnus

Omnus Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Mascoutah Illinois
    Just a quick bump. Not wanting to leave the gentleman hanging any longer than I have. If anyone is able/willing to assist, please let me know! It's an 11 hour road trip for me, or I'd gladly do it myself! Thank you for your time.

v/r
    Bryan

3. newportman

newportman Veteran Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Graham,N.C.
    If I wasn't working 12 hour days I would gladly check it out for you. My nephew's dad lives in K'ville, I might could get him to look at it.

4. Omnus

Omnus Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Mascoutah Illinois
    That would be great! Let me know what he says and I'll talk to the gentleman selling the car. If your nephew's father is ok with it, then I'll PM my contact info to you so I can go over a few quick things and give you the seller's info. Thanks!

v/r
    Bryan

5. Kernersville

Bryan, I found this thread late or would have contacted you sooner. Did you get what you needed? If not, let me know I can probably help you out here as Kernersville is not that far from me. My name is Dean and if you still need the assistance let me know and I will pm you my number. I dont mind helping out a fellow enthusiast if I can.