Newb from Washington

Discussion in 'SiteTopic' started by rabbit1, Nov 6, 2016.

1. rabbit1

rabbit1 New Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Greetings all. What a wealth of knowledge on this site. Just purchased a pretty clean 1980 Z28 last night and figured I'd join the party. Car looks to be original minus front seats, wheels and a ton of after market stereo equipment. Runs pretty rich but seems to have decent power. Braking is an issue LOL. Interior looks to be original and faded. Haven't tinkered with anything this old in awhile but looking forward to getting this thing dialed in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zspoiler

Zspoiler Veteran Member

Welcome aboard.Looks like you have a decent car to start with.It will be interesting to see which way you go on your build.Good lick to you.

Attached Files:

3. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    Welcome to the club!! You're right about the knowledge here. I've had my car for three years and have become fairly knowledgeable by just reading posts by other people. Use the Search function at the top of the page. It's a great source of information.

4. wnmech

wnmech Veteran Member

Jul 20, 2014
    grand prairie tx.
    Welcome aboard lots of great folks with lots of good help too.

5. perkalator

perkalator Veteran Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    Welcome from another washington resident.

6. rabbit1

rabbit1 New Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Thanks. Pretty clean car. For now just cleaning it up and making it drivable. Man, those silly little parts add up quick.

7. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    And you're just getting started

8. sprink

sprink Veteran Member

Apr 27, 2008
    ffx, va
    Welcome aboard!

9. brooksman9

brooksman9 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    Welcome. Brings back memories. Buddy had one like that back in the 80's. We had a blast in that car. Lucky we're still here. lol

10. rabbit1

rabbit1 New Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Thanks, if only these cars could talk. LOL. Not my first choice in color but couldn't pass up the rust free body and the fact it was all original.