nice weather up in calgary

Discussion in 'Canadian Owners' started by muscl car, Dec 22, 2005.

1. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 8, 2001
    san bernardino calif
    can't believe how nice the weather has been here the last day and a half up in calgary.it almost reached 60 degrees according to the thermometer on the patio at my brothers house.you guy's up in calgary you have some really nice views of the rockies and the scenery is really nice.from my brothers house you can see the olympic park were the ski jump is:cool: :cool:

2. Grumpy 427

Grumpy 427 Veteran Member

It was Raining here all day today in Regina, and is supposed to be +2,3,4 all weekend.

3. gregh

gregh Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

The weather should be about the same for another week or two, maybe a few skiffs of snow this week.

Now you have to promise that you won't tell all the California people that we don't really live in Igloos. ;)

I'll give you a call on Monday & we'll see what work for a get-together.

4. craggar

craggar Veteran Member

Jul 28, 1999
    edmonton
    I was driving my Camaro this week here.;)

5. ZS10

ZS10 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 18, 2003
    BC, Canada
    Hope you enjoy your stay!

6. gregh

gregh Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Bastard!!!!:)

I could have had mine out but I tore out the entire electrical system out & I'm in the process of installing a aftermarket gauge set & fuse box.

I'm also installing carpeting & redoing the interior panels & dash in black.

I'll be ready for the street in mid March & the track by April.

7. craggar

craggar Veteran Member

Jul 28, 1999
    edmonton
    Even though I was driving it, it was a sad day.:( I was taking it to my buddys shop so I could show it to the new owner.:(