10 CRAZIEST PEOPLE AT WALMART! *NSFW*

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by COPO, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Da_Raabi

Da_Raabi Veteran Member

You know some of you guys talk about walmart like its a terrible place etc etc. I understand the principle of the thing. But you forget that there are those of us (that are not people of walmart like in the video) that shop there because they don't have the money to go somewhere else, where saving every penny makes a difference. When you live paycheck to paycheck, you don't generally have the luxury of spending more money elsewhere. Try to remember that.

zachary8 and Camarolina like this.
  2. mrdragster1970

mrdragster1970 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois..... Far S.W. Subs, RT 66 Area

Actually most of us have been there, done that.
    I've admitted many times I was one of the idiots that bought the plastic vacuum cleaner from Venture.
    I bought the bigger chinese counterfeited TV because I hadn't earned enough to buy an American one.

That was also before the internet was invented, and before we learned what we were doing to our country.
    Now 30 years later we understand what it means, we understand if you haven't earned it,
    you shouldn't just go buy a counterfeited, stolen product made with slave labor & inferior material!!!

If you haven't earned it, you don't deserve it, it's pretty damn simple!!!

3. Shizzle

Shizzle Veteran Member

Geezus, Venture, your dating yourself. Shopped at Zayres as well?

4. mrdragster1970

Venture, Zayres, Turnstyle, A & P, Handy Andy, Boston Chicken, Prince Castle etc etc.

5. Batman

Batman Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

OK, I'll play Devil's Advocate here for a minute....

I shop at Walmart. I shop at Mom & Pop stores, too. I also go to chain grocery stores, drug stores, etc.

If I want to buy a common item. Let's pick something like Johnson & Johnson's baby powder. Made in beautiful Skillman, NJ (I used to live around the corner from them). It's the same product bought from the same manufacturer at Walmart, CVS Drugs, or Vons Grocery stores. Should I pay $5, $6, or $7 for the same item? All things being equal, I'll buy it for the lowest price. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying, foolish, or has a vendetta against the lowest priced store.

6. Buickfunnycar

Buickfunnycar Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'd gladly pay more if I didn't have to deal with trash...matter of fact, outside of shopping at Costco, I buy almost everything else through Amazon Prime, never look for parking places or have to deal with long lines and no clerks, one click and I'm done.

7. Camarolina

Camarolina Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Wow. A lot of class warfare and stupid opinions in this thread.
    I guess it feels good to looking down your nose at all the little people to make yourself feel bigger.

indy camaro likes this.
  8. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member

John, not all people who shop at Walmart are trash.

Zstar likes this.
  9. Buickfunnycar

Buickfunnycar Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Didn't say that Dave...but I know there's more there than I ever want to meet...I've seen the video's, no thanks.

10. mrdragster1970

I agree, as much as I think we should not support a POS company like walmart, that was un-called for!!!!!!
    Of course there are a lot of welfare whores, leeches, moronic greedy fools that shop there, but many are not trash!!!!
    Some people are just so greedy they don't give a damn what they do, and how it hurts our countries future.

Again, if you haven't earned it, you don't deserve to just buy what you want from someone that steals, counterfeits,
    and makes someone else's product with inferior material & slave labor!!!!

I've learned how I was hurting our country, and now I only buy what I've earned, not just because I want it.
    I go out of my way to find an American product. Not always possible, but we should at least try!!!