1971-72 LS-3 COMPLETE air intake / preheat / air cleaner assembly

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Bikefixr, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Bikefixr

Bikefixr Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'm doing this ONE time. I have a COMPLETE setup. Exhaust Manifold shroud free of holes or serious rust. Chimney that fits into the shroud. The Hot-air flex-pipe (NOS), the correct Elbow with the valve-cover flat-spot that fits into the bottom of the air cleaner snorkel, proper Wittek clamp and a correct dual-snorkel air cleaner case and correct lid. (I have chrome '71 and Black '72. lids) In 15 years this is the ONLY time I have seen the entire assembly available, complete. If you are restoring a 71-72 396, this is exactly what you need. Optional: I do have the 7041201 Rochester carb as well. It's a usable core. But you know how hard they are to find for 4sp cars. Carb will be extra.

The price for the whole assembly is $1300 + shipping. Carb core is $200.

Attached Files:

2. 74_Camaro

74_Camaro Veteran Member

Very rare piece, best of luck selling! Those parts are extremely hard to come by individually let alone as a set.

If you don't find a buyer here, Chevelle guys pay big money for parts like this too. These are the same parts used on certain big block '71-'72 cars.

3. DessertRat

DessertRat New Member

Is this setup still available? Thanks -Vinnie