1972 Accelerator linkage.

Discussion in '1970 - 1973 Specific' started by Rugratman, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:23 AM.

  1. Rugratman

    Rugratman New Member

    Oct 25, 2018
    Going to a Holley. My previous bracket is not even close.
    I Have a Edelbrock Air Gap and a Holley Carb.

    The cable I have now is square end. I see them on sites, with a round end.
    Guessing I need to change that too.

    Any other parts or is there a " Complete" kit out there I should be looking at?
  2. CorkyE

    CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

    Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    You do have an accelerator cable, not the old rod type? You shouldn't have to change anything on the cable, just get a bracket that works on a Holley. If you have an automatic transmission, make sure the bracket has that fitting also. Jegs, Summit, and others have a huge variety available from cheap stamped metal to machined aluminum.
  3. Rugratman

    Rugratman New Member

    Oct 25, 2018
    Yes, just a cable. However it has a square end. All the brackets I see are a round end.
    Thanks Corke

Share This Page