1979 z28 project

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by Johnny S, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Johnny S

Johnny S New Member

Live in southern Calif. Looking for rust free veh or very light surface rust, with or without 350 motor and transmission, hard top, automatic, with or without wheels/tires.

I'll probably be taking an auto body class to learn how to sand/primer and fix minor dents as well as have some friends who know auto body give me pointers. This is a car that someone has left alone in their garage or side of the house or a project someone started and now wants out.

Help me out folks. You are my eyes and ears. I've been checking local craigslists.

TIA

2. Johnny S

Johnny S New Member

Fellas, I am still waiting and looking patiently for my project car. Prefer a hard top versus a t top. someone has to have seen something parked in a lot or mechanics shop just collecting dust. i am counting on you and waiting for the Lord's direction.

3. ls777z

ls777z Veteran Member

There's going to be one available as soon as the owner gets it out of storage. Don't know if you're willing to take a short trip ? ;)

4. Johnny S

Johnny S New Member

I am ready and willing . Maybe send me a private message with some info/details. Thanks 777

5. zd4speed

zd4speed Member

ive seen some on cl for less than 1400. are looking for one cheaper? thats real tough. these years are riding the wave. they are the current affordable muscle car.

6. red78z

red78z Veteran Member

lol hell ill sell ya mine if the price is right

7. slayer74

slayer74 Veteran Member

hi 777 do you know what kind of shape its in?,i'm in the city so if its here in NY i might be intrested if johnny S is not thanks

8. burntove

burntove New Member

'81 z28

I've got a '81 Z28,nice rust free NM desert body, no engine or trans, no front seats, no title, bill of sale only, every thing else is there, plus there's a clean '80 LT body only,I can get a title for it, plus ton's of extra parts if you want them, I'll take 900.00 for all of it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  9. OlyOlson

OlyOlson New Member

I have a 1976 Camaro Sport Coupe. Just posted in the for sale section. Original Yellow. Central California.

10. Protour-Camaro

Protour-Camaro Veteran Member

Op hasn't logged in for a few months. If he or someone else is looking, I have a 78 z28 available from complete car to roller or in between