2018 Audi S5 Quattro coupe...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Buickfunnycar, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatnLow

FatnLow Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

MCJohn's wife has always liked Lexus's. I remember that from when he got that Focus and went on a quest for wheels. America is all about freedom of choice. He can spend it however he/wife chooses. That is what is great about this country. As for buy American, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes, and the list goes on for foreign companies employing the masses. Thankfully it does seem that quality is coming back in American, if you can call them that, vehicles. America the land of the free!!!

2. Buickfunnycar

Buickfunnycar Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Spoken like someone who hasn't a clue...but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Don't be bitter though, I'll have more updates on the car soon so you'll have more material to bitch about, otherwise...carry on,lol. :crazy:

3. dirtmod08

dirtmod08 Veteran Member Gold Member

You trying to talk down to me is hardly impressive. I think the only person you are fooling with your snotty attitude is yourself, but, I wouldn't expect anything less from a guy that has gone through life acting like a spoiled brat. That's okay - accomplished people don't really have to try to talk down to others to prove their self-worth.
    I am far from bitter, just puked in my mouth a little from the public display of affection. There you go trying to impress yourself again, lol.
    If you don't mind, walk me through exactly what I got wrong in that statement. Since, obviously, I don't have a clue.

71 rs BBC and Mike N like this.
  4. Lowend

Lowend Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca. Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

And... Scene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.