70-81 2" drop spindles

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Devildog, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Devildog

Devildog Veteran Member

I just scored my 73 Camaro this weekend. The car went through a complete frame off restoration about 2-3 years before I purchased it.

During the resto, the previous owner purchased and installed a set of McGaughy's 2" drop spindles. Once everything was all together he decided that he didn't like the dropped look and he went back to the stock height spindles.

When I bought the car he gave me the 2" drop spindles along with a few extra parts. I love the current stance of the car and don't see me ever installing the drop spindles so I'll list them here for sale.

I looked at Mcgaughy's website and on there they sell for $232.00 with free shipping. I'm asking $100.00 plus shipping for mine. They are not light and I'd figure about $40.00-50.00 for shipping. So you would still save a good $80.00 over new.

These look brand new and appears to have been bolted on and then almost immediately removed. My car is a disc brake car so if you happen to have factory drums on the front you'd obviously have to swap out to disc brakes.

Any questions, reach out to me here or email me at gmw468@yahoo.com

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mgoad1971

mgoad1971 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Do you have pictures with them on the vehicle so I can check out the stance?