So this weekend was a case of disassembly to get the car in better shape for it's maiden voyage and prepare for paint. One of the things done was inspection of the rear brakes. Needless to say the signs of brake fluid and rust under the drums indicated a rebuild was in order. Sad cause I did this 15 years ago and never drove the car. None the less I pressed on with the car. Since I had to order parts for the brakes i figured I'd see if I need anything for the carburetor swap. Looks good in it's new home i think. I also did some more sanding and I got the door mostly sanded down. Not sure if I'll keep going. Keep in mind I striped some of the original paint down to bare metal almost 20 years ago and sprayed bomb it with cheap Walmart primer paint. So I don't trust the red oxide primer but the original paint looks solid. I kept stripping the Camaro down to be able to sand the jambs down and paint the underside of the trunk lid. I enlisted my daughter's help in sanding some of the panel while I continued to strip the car. They didn't enjoy it, but they either get paid or got something at the store for helping so they aren't too bummed with helping. But overall I was able to finish removing alot of the parts I needed to take off for the paint job with their help. Now to order some parts and keep sanding, a boring task but an important one. I did take the time to get the snowblower running, just needed to run the carb through the ultrasonic cleaner for 30 mins. Now with a basic lubrication and cleaning on the snowblower and it will be ready for snow fall!