Accidental eats

Discussion in 'Bon Appetite - NastyZ Style' started by Its_not_a_transam, Nov 25, 2019.

1. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sometimes there was a line around the block but it moved pretty fast. Sometimes waiting and talking to people in line was the most fun part! Part of the Primanti experience I guess.

budro6968 likes this.
  2. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I have a similar story, when I was around 12 or so. I was down in the basement, in the workshop where my dad had all his tools and I worked on building model kits. One day, I saw a bottle of Smirnoff's vodka that was about half full. I figured they'd never miss a swig so picked it up and took a belt. I immediately realized it was turpentine and only after I put it down did I notice the layer of dried grey paint in the bottom! Fortunately I didn't swallow much and immediately went and rinsed my mouth out with proper mouthwash! That was a definite learning experience!!

budro6968 likes this.
  3. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

This wasn't food, but still............ My uncle was a semi-pro baseball player. He didn't smoke but he did use Beechnut chewing tobacco when he played. He kept in a bag behind the driver seat in his car. At night, my cousin and I would take a bit to chew because we liked the flavor and thought it cool. He got wise to us and replaced it with pipe tobacco. In the dark, we couldn't tell until we stuffed it in our mouths. He got us that time

4. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

That's a 3 Stooges moment for sure... LOL

Da-bigguy likes this.
  5. xten

xten Veteran Member

Since I mentioned Primanti's, fries on a burger. That way you don't have to put the burger down to eat some fries.

6. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Last time I went was in the early 80's. I remember the bumpy brick road with huge dips. I guess that has been redone by now.