All Girls Garage

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ls777z, Jan 27, 2019.

1. ls777z

ls777z Veteran Member

I saw this weeks episode was about a 1975 El Camino, swapping out a bench seat for buckets. Ok, wouldnt mind watching it. Nice, dark blue with a medium blue interior. The bench seat was even a lighter blue with white piping which was obviously not oem. They installed some black universal buckets and a console (68-72) they modified with cup holders. Well, not my first color choice, why not get some oem and get them recovered in blue? Probably $$$ issue by owner, ok, i understand. Needed new seat belts that they replaced with some aftermarket with some goofy looking different shade of blue clasps. Well, now we have to change the steering wheel. They put on some aftermarket wheel with WHITE leather trim. The dashpad was cracked so lets put on a dash cover in another shade of blue. Basically they took a ok looking interior and made it a freaking multi-colored nightmare!!!

p.s. just my opinion....

2. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Must have been 'Clash Day" at high school. Maybe its a good thing someone else picks out their outfits for the show.

dave@ztech likes this.
  3. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

That show stinks.

4. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

didn't match her shoes,....or hers...or hers...

5. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

The powerblock shows are surely going down hill. The reality shows are more interesting to watch than the DIYs. That last Horsepower episode with the boat...it’s like wash rinse and repeat...my gosh.

6. xten

xten Veteran Member

I saw some of that show. Thought it looked better before they did anything. I'm ready to give up MT, or Velocity, or Speed, or whatever it's called this week. Liked some of the older shows, but can't get interested in the new ones. I think FYI is supposed to carry the new Courtney Hansen show "The Ride That Got Away". Sounds like an interesting premise for a show.

7. turbobuick

turbobuick Veteran Member

The only goood show left on motor trend tv is kinding it design I can watch that show 24/7. All the guys are cool and they don’t add that fake deadline drama bs.

8. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Courtney and her show were on History this morning. It's been scheduled a couple of times, then changed, before airing. I recorded it and will watch when I get time. I got a glimpse of the tail end as I turned on the TV and she still looks pretty darn good.

9. Shizzle

Shizzle Veteran Member

Did anyone catch “live love wrench”?
    Husband & wife, the wife is a maxim model.

dave@ztech likes this.
  10. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

[​IMG]