camaro to Russia

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by spitfire, Jan 21, 2015.

1. spitfire

spitfire New Member

Hi all!need camaro 70-73 or 78-79(T-top only!)No rust body its main aspect,budget about 8$ for car...Thanks!

2. Protour-Camaro

Protour-Camaro Veteran Member

What are you looking for? Project? ready to cruise down the blvd?

3. spitfire

spitfire New Member

Im looking complete no rust car,but i think its unreal...

4. Jarkkokarkko

Jarkkokarkko Member

If you are looking to get the car all the way to Russia, I think you should look from mobile.de

They have a search engine that includes a lot of cars from all over Europe.

You need to be ready to invest about 9000€ on a ready to drive, decent quality car + what ever import/taxation hassle you need to pay for. That will get you a nice daily driver, but no show quality.

I got a fair deal from Netherlands, had no problem importing it to another EU country, but it might be another story to get it into Russia.

If you can, its best to fly and check out the car yourself and then maybe drive it home.

I had mine trucked here, but I had a trusted guy on location to check the car out.

5. Jarkkokarkko

Jarkkokarkko Member

And to clarify this is for 78-81 car, older will be 2-3 times that price.

6. spitfire

spitfire New Member

The point is that in Europe, selling a full trash for a lot of money , there is small choice of cars and delivery of the same Netherlands will cost delivery of the states ...
    I understand that the price tags on 70-73 times more than 78-79 , but at the same craiglist there are few cars ...
    For example my buick electra from ohio columbus to Finland was 2$,from netherlands its about 1.8k 2.5k euro...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  7. spitfire

spitfire New Member

up!!!my friend live in Ohio/Columbus,and he can buy one for me and send...
    where is the good CARS?

8. blckgnx

blckgnx New Member

I've got a very nice one on this site "For Sale", however, I don't think it would make the trip to Russia, too much water to cross. Ha,ha, also, I'm not sure GM ever made 70-73 Camaros with T-Tops. I may be wrong on that, but I'ver never seen one. Good luck with your search. Ron

PS Its the very first one on the Camaros for sale list. Pro-Tour posted it for me as I can't figure out how to do it.

9. kgrgetic

kgrgetic New Member

t-topped Red Camero

I have a RED 1981 t-topped Camero for sale. It is a one owner car. My mom's first new car. I have the bill of sale, owners' manual, build manifest, and a few more things. Unfortunately it does have a small amount of rust in the lower driver's side back wheel-well. If you look up 1981 Camero on Craigs list in Atlanta, you can see pictures of the car. Try this link.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/4851724857.html

Let me know if you are interested or not. I have someone who will be looking at it this weekend. I can send you more details if you are interested.

Katie

kgrgetic@hotmail.com

10. spitfire

spitfire New Member

i know about 70-73 it hasn't T-top...Dont care about shipping,it will do transfer company...