Cocoa Village, Florida - Today

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by FlaJunkie, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Jeffsz28

Jeffsz28 Member

Hey FlaJunkie, I saw you driving on us1 on Saturday!
    I drive a Black/Black 81 Z with no AC and headers that make my feet like they’re in a blast furnace, I completely understand about getting your cruise on before it gets too hot!

2. southview

southview Veteran Member

Jeff, I have some sticky heat reflective shielding on the floor. Makes a huge difference. I think I have some extra.

3. FlaJunkie

FlaJunkie Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Cool! When I restored the car, I put FatMat in the entire body. I never have heat issues at the floor. It's always the heat pouring in through the open window here!

4. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Gimme the cold and snow versus this any day! This is my backyard.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  5. serpent710

serpent710 Veteran Member

That's just a shower down here. I will take the heat over the cold weather any day. Don't need different clothes, seasonal hobby's, beautiful looking weather from inside and yet it's 35 outside, Salt on the roads etc etc etc lol

FlaJunkie likes this.
  6. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Put on a jacket and gloves and outside you go. You want to go outside when its 95 in Florida? Peel off all your clothes. Yeah, that helps. Its just stay in the house. You're kidding about the 35 F aren't you? Its cold when its zero. I just played golf at Spruce Creek (John Travolta's old home) in Port Orange. At 10:30 AM it was nice. By 1:00 PM we're ready to get down to our shorts and ditch the shirt. It just gets plain old miserable...and its for like 8-9 months. Chilly and snowy up north? December through the end of March then its beautiful. And don't believe Sal Labaro...he's just mesmerized by Florida.