Colorado Forum

Discussion in 'Colorado Owners' started by asphaltburner, May 30, 2010.

1. asphaltburner

asphaltburner Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Glad you got your's out and on a cruise, TFF! Best I've managed so far is a 'private show' of all my vehicles for folks visiting from Connecticut, during a party out here!
    I expect to clear a garage this week,...the Fiat Spider is almost done. VW Superbeetle only needs an oil change.
    Thanks, man! The trees are "sweat equity",...in my place, and the earth. Gotta leave something worthwhile behind!
    Hope you have a good week, Keith. And everyone else, too!
    All stay outta the heat!
    Todd.

2. nutchevy

nutchevy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

hot weather still with us,try to stay cool

3. asphaltburner

asphaltburner Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

A lot of low 90s coming up. But cooling a bit more at night, now,...great hotrod cruising weather,...!
    I've managed to keep all but a handful of the RMjunipers growing throughout the summer,...and all of the elms are still doing great! The hackberries are filling out nicely. I'm getting a lot of exercise hauling 5gal buckets, 1/2 full of water, over 3.5 acres,...every three days.
    Ah,...and the mystery plant has no thorns, and berries that ripen to dark purple/red,...so I think that means it's a currant!
    Drove the tractor today, Fiat tomorrow,...probably Camaro on Tuesday. Next I gotta figure out how to defeat an RX-7 warning buzzer,...
    Time to stock up on hay soon,...
    All have a good week! Stay cool.