Doing a little shameless marketing....;) Zune battery replacement

Discussion in 'NastyZ28 Gamers & Computer Gurus' started by TeamWarpath, Jun 1, 2012.

1. TeamWarpath

TeamWarpath Veteran Member

I am starting a new sideline, replacing batteries in any 30, 80, 120gb Zune or 8, 16, 32gb Zune HD media player. You can also ask me about other repairs. Here is the link to the facebook page, which has a link to the ebay sales page LOL. I have a few excellent reviews already, and most have told me my price was exceptionally low, therefore I bumped it up by ten bucks, just to help cover shipping/insurance fees. :bowtie:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Zune-battery-repair-service/281176059725

Even if you don't own a Zune, please share the FB page with your friends. Every little "share" and "like" helps me to help everyone.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  2. azkeebler

azkeebler Veteran Member

Zunes rock!! :cool:

I wish you well. I used to do these as well, along with the smaller pre-HD 4 and 8 gb batteries. I have many parts of the smaller including touchpads,screens and casings. PM if interested as I no longer have time to work with them.

3. TeamWarpath

TeamWarpath Veteran Member

Thanks, I'll let you know. I'm currently waiting to see if a local TV repair shop wants my help in expanding their services, and I may need more spare parts :cool: