Eddie Money Died

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by CitrusZ28, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Wife & I went to a concert years ago. He was a great entertainer. Had the audience right in his hands. "Shakin'" is one my my favorites. R.I.P. Eddie Mahoney former NY cop.

2. DB Z28

DB Z28 Veteran Member

He might be gone but his music will live forever for everyone to enjoy

3. xten

xten Veteran Member

Eternally grateful to Eddie Money. Wifey called me from work one day and said she felt like she was having a heart attack. Having a history of heart disease (her mother had a quadruple bypass at age 41) I got there as soon as I could and took her to the hospital. I asked her the symptoms on the way there, and they sounded familiar. Having had them, I said it sounded like she was having a panic attack. she asked what I did for them. Dr told me I needed a "happy place", which turned out to be going behind my shop and watching the river flow. Calmed me down. She said she really didn't have a happy place, so I told her I'd give her one. I had a dream the night before, and was walking up a street in the neighborhood she and I grew up in. There was an empty field on my left, and there was a white goat in the field eating grass. As I got closer he looked over his left shoulder and started singing Two Tickets to Paradise!!! She laughed and now when she gets all balled up and tight at work, her co-workers call her and sing that song to her. It actually calms her down and makes her smile. Thanks Eddie. R.I.P.