Emerald Coast Cruise in, Panhandle, anyone going?

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by tom3, Mar 3, 2019.

1. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Spending a couple days up here at the beach, see the Cruise in rescheduled for this week. Anyone been to this, or going? I'd have to stay a couple days extra to go, wondering if the show is worth the cost to stay for the first or second day of the show. Expensive place here, and spectator fee is pretty steep too for the show.

2. csava

csava New Member

I was thinking about going on Friday. I live in Navarre, Fl. About 73 miles from PCB. I lived in Ohio for 6 yrs. Long enough, had to get back to warmer weather. LOL.

3. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Couldn't resist. Stayed an extra 4 days, got a weekly rate. Heck of a show, good entertainment on the big stage too, perfect weather for me, cool, sunny, warm sun. 6 -800 cars maybe, 3 second gens, 2 third gens, Chevelles all over the place. Couple pictures, main attraction was this way over the top second gen:

fla car show 2.jpg Fla car show 1.jpg

4. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

There was this really nice 70Z, kind of partial to those, maybe not a show car but pretty close and 95% original, owner was a really nice guy too.

Fla car show 4.jpg

Fla car show 5.jpg

5. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

This was a real decent custom build, nice look with the RS front end. Superb paint. Plenty of motor!

100_1134.JPG

6. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Down here in Daytona for a couple days. Bike week and spring break. America at it's finest!