Has anyone used midlife classics for a paint

Discussion in 'The Great State of Texas!' started by Scrappy1980, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Scrappy1980

Scrappy1980 Member

I was looking at their website and see they have different levels of paint jobs. I dont want a show car paint job for my weekend driver so I found their website interesting. Just wondering if anyone out there has had their paint done by them?

The past owner of the car must of taken it to macco because there is overspray everywhere even on the parking lights. So I am guessing noting was removed to paint the car. I dont want a paint job like that.

2. CDesperado

CDesperado Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Ive never heard of them before, but there are LOTS of places in DFW that do this type of work. I would go visit their shop - talk to some people who work there. That will give you a much better sense of how well run the place is.

Just based on the pics, it looks like they know what they are doing.

3. Scrappy1980

Scrappy1980 Member

I plan up driving there as soon as I get my engine finished, hopefully this week. I like they had a choice of levels of paint jobs. My car will never be a "show car".

4. shanghai Kid

shanghai Kid Veteran Member

Did you ever check out that paint shop?

5. Scrappy1980

Scrappy1980 Member

not yet, going up this week , maybe tomorrow morning.

6. Scrappy1980

Scrappy1980 Member

Went up there today, owner was not in. Talked to another guy who told they specialize in bringing old cars that have been sitting for a look time back to the point they are safe to drive on the road. They dont do just paint jobs they do paint jobs with other work is what I was told. I did send the email to the owner to verify that is the correct information. I didnt see any super show type cars while I was there. I dont want a show car paint job, i drive my vehicle and just want it to look nice. Never knew it would be so hard to find someone to paint car. No I have not and will not go to Macco or Earl S.