Holley Stealth EFI

Discussion in 'High Performance Modifications' started by mgd1790, Sep 5, 2019.

1. mgd1790

mgd1790 Veteran Member

2. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Have you considered full MPFI and timing control with Eddy's ProFlo 4? I've had good luck with mine and didn't have to be a pro tuner.

3. mgd1790

mgd1790 Veteran Member

Hey Corky, I’m considering a lot of things. For my 69 RS Z28 I am looking at options too and I think what I’m gonna do for five cars I’m in the process of restoring is to buy Chevy crate engines and with adapters to put the stock valve covers on and make it look as closest possible to stock without worrying about it being Concours. That was my approach with the carburetor fuel injection equivalent of the Holley to make it look as close to stock as possible without worrying about it. That’s my plan of attack.

4. mgd1790

mgd1790 Veteran Member

$10,000 with five different units is a lot of money so I should be asking questions before I just pull the trigger!

Plus $40K in just the engines.

5. CurtWash2

CurtWash2 New Member

6. CurtWash2

CurtWash2 New Member

Hello,
    I also could use some help. I have a 1988 305 TPI MAF trans am. I built a 20 over 1988 roller 350 with scat stroker clearanced to 377 cubes. I bought AFR 195 Eliminator 72 cc heads and a 224\236 comp nitrous cam and tri y headers. So, I bought 1 part a year until I came across a nice gentleman selling a new Holley Stealthram with 30 pound injectors and BBK throttlebody. He even included a chip burner and a few eeproms. What I would like to do is have the proper bin for my stock 1988 computer so I can keep the Maf and Vats. Several years since I collected info on this. Hope someone here can help. I still need to buy a modded 700r4 and 2600 rpm lock up torque converter so I really need to get it running with the factory computer. Who can help me? I played around with a couple bins on my laptop offline but need guidance. Short of a wideband O2 and a bigger knock sensor what are the next few steps I need to take? Who here has done this or know somebody that can help?

7. CurtWash2

CurtWash2 New Member

Oops my stealthram is the dual tunnel ram with plenum on top and t.v. in the front. Still need help thougho_O