Hey guys thought i should share my thoughts and progress, and maybe help a few people in the process. For the past few years ive been wanting to do this better brake upgrade since the cam im running on my car produces 13inch of vacuum. My Pedal was sorta sketchy, even after having a vacuum canister added too it. So, in the mean time, i put my gen1 brembo caliper project on the side and wanted to finish my hydroboost setup. Little background on the hydroboost. Was at work a few months ago, on Car-parts.com for work and out of curiosity i searched hydroboost from a astro and sure enough i scored one.for $40 bucks!! + $15 shipping cause i didnt feel like driving to NY. So no problem. After buying hydroboost it snowball effects happened. Ordered all the proper fitting to convert to 6an fittings. - MOUNTING BRACKET: Next on my to do list was mounting bracket, Found one on ebay for $127.00 which came with a black anodized aluminum plate that gave the proper angle for the hydroboost. Actually as a matter of fact, the seller was the guy who sold them here at nastyz28. So i bought one, Plate came in and i put it on. *Update* - MAKING OF THE HYDROBOOST PUSH ROD: to fit my pedal. All i did was cut the eyelid part off, and lucky the rod was 3/8 diameter from the get go. So i cut the eyelid, grabbed a 3/8-24 die and chased it, 3/4 of the way down. I used the vise grip it keep the rod secured. Now the clevis that i used was from an old mini vacuum booster i have taken off the car and reused to my advantage, but what you dont see is i had to.cut approximately 2 extra inchs off the rod coupler, cause it was way to long and went past my brake pedal. POWER STEERING PUMP EXTRA DRAIN: i read that it was ok to "T" the return from the hydroboost to the return line of the power steering pump, but ive read on some note i might run into turbulance. I saw a few people drill and install a bulkhead. I drilled a 9/16 hole where the pump Reservoir slopes and added a 9/16 bulk head aka 6an, going to also use a 45 degree fitting so there is a slight slope into the return for easy flow. Which you see in the provided pictures. I wanted to make sure the steering box and hydroboost had there own returns. This is as far as i got today, stay tuned ill be slowly installing everything back together.