I’ve been laid up so:

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by zfool, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Power Nation moved to the History Channel. They have a Drive segment on Sunday mornings. I like to watch Trucks but they are going the full custom route and making major changes to a good vehicle. I like Detroit Muscle sometimes. XOR is okay but there again, they are getting too wild for my taste. Engine Power was fading in my interest and when they took a really clean original Camaro and turned it into an Autocross car, that was about it for me. I still look at it from time to time but it's all custom machining and often going to outside shops.

2. serpent710

serpent710 Veteran Member

I like Road Kill, back to basics and actually driving the cars 200 miles plus sometimes. Fun to see how they fix stuff while on the road to their destinations.

3. Rdobbs1977

Rdobbs1977 Huge Guns N Roses Fan

I still like watching Jesse James do his thing....guy seems grounded and respectful to the old school way of things.

4. ls777z

ls777z Veteran Member

Wheeler Dealers was the only show that I made it a point to watch. Overhauling was ok when it first started but after awhile it became apparent that Foose had to shave the door handles on every car and put in some ridiculous sound system I stopped watching.

5. xten

xten Veteran Member

I like Amanda.

6. Revin

Revin Veteran Member

Iron resurrection is a good show. They explain things they do.how to pin stripe,bodywork eng. You just have to catch it in the shows.

I like bitchin rides for now as well