I have recieved a free xbox slim 4gb.. never played xbox before

Discussion in 'NastyZ28 Gamers & Computer Gurus' started by FreedomPenguin, Aug 8, 2011.

1. TeamWarpath

TeamWarpath Veteran Member

:eek:

2. TeamWarpath

I have Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, they pretty fun RPG/shooter combinations, too bad they're not multiplayer...
    Have Halo 3 (not ODST, dunno if they're compatible?), but haven't played it much, yet
    We need a good multiplayer RACING game... ;)

3. FreedomPenguin

FreedomPenguin Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I have fallout 3 game of the year edition with all the other expandable things, was told to play that before new vegas.

Yeah we do. if you know any good racing ones let me know i'll rent it or buy it if can find it.

4. TeamWarpath

"Split/Second" looks pretty cool, like a "Death Race" type racing game.

5. FreedomPenguin

FreedomPenguin Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

il go look tomorrow at gamestop and see if i can pick it up decently priced, if not il order it online.

6. Prototype4342

Prototype4342 Veteran Member

I got Portal 2 and Dirt sent to me, now I find out my Xbox might not even come here before I leave.

I would get Portal, it was super fun.

7. Powers76

Powers76 Veteran Member

Pretty sure the ps3 is out first ;)
    and since you have the new generation xbox you dont have to worry about the rrod issue they run quieter and cooler. I am personally on my 3rd xbox but only one actually threw an error. The first one broke when it was flipped up when it was on with a disk in it and the disk came out and broke the lense or something because it wouldnt read anything. Replaced for free with another xbox that lasted a long time but then threw an e74 error so i got that replaced for free with my current one. I was actually attempting to break this one a few months ago before my warranty was up so i could get another but it wouldnt do it lol I had that thing on with a blanket over it all night and it got so hot i swear i could cook an egg over it but it still kept playing on. As far as online goes, xbl is paid unlike psn but you can see what you get from it. Its much easier to move around and much better looking, and the online play doesnt have the hackers that plague psn.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  8. 70modelz28

70modelz28 Veteran Member

Xbl doesn't have hackers? Don't take this the wrong way but that's horse poo. The hackers and cheats on xbl are infinitely worse than on psn

9. Powers76

Powers76 Veteran Member

Not saying we don't have hackers but its not as bad as psn. Should be understandable considering their whole network got hacked.

10. sooner

sooner Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Yes there are hackers on Xbox and they are just as plentiful if not more plentiful than the ones on PSN. If you don't believe me, try to get into an unhacked game of Cod4 or better yet, World at War.

The only reason I ever bought an Xbox was because I had listened to people say that the Xbox version of Black Ops was so much better, and that hacking was pretty much non existent. This proved to be very false in both cases. I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, and I assure you that if the Xbox was that much better then I would play it exclusively. It's not. It's basically the same system with the same set of problems, without a blu ray player and a controller that I don't like. The Xbox is a great system with great online gameplay....so is the PS3.