I'll say this... they definitely have all their bases covered

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ULTM8Z, Jan 30, 2019.

1. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

May 19, 2000
    Los Angeles
    https://news.internet.apps.samsung....ry=__all__&no_personal=1&is_importance=1&s_qa

When we get very hot summers, the headlines are " blistering summers, another indicator the climate is changing".

when we get brutally cold winters it's "don't think for a second this disproves climate change. nothing to see here, folks".

heads I win, tails you lose.... o_O

The Champ, John Wright and FlaJunkie like this.
  2. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    The problem with the global warming scam is that their "salesmen" left out one important factor in their calculations. They ignored the only heat source available to the earth---the sun. We are going into a period of low sun activity right now, so we can expect cooler temperatures and they have nothing to do with anything man does on the planet.
    How can people call themselves scientists if they ignore the only heat source when calculating temperatures?

3. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    What?....Al Gore was wrong? Impossible, the man that created the internet surely could not be incorrect!!!!

4. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Rustburg, Va
    I hate to say it, but yeah...Al's hockey stick missed it's mark

1980RS and Shizzle like this.
  5. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

May 19, 2000
    Los Angeles
    for the climate change brigade, the media's job is to keep the public from forming unauthorized opionions.... lol...

Shizzle likes this.
  6. Shizzle

Shizzle Veteran Member

Aug 1, 2012
    oak lawn, illinois
    That’s because he was too busy inventing the inter webs.

7. Da_Raabi

Da_Raabi Veteran Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Daytona Beach, FL
  8. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

That seems to highlight more out of the ordinary weather with the pendulum swinging both ways so it isn't just global cooling or global warming it simply more fringe whether.

9. ZCarr

ZCarr Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Central NJ
    This topic really agitates me. It does not get colder because it’s warmer. You don’t have more thermal energy causing sporadic periods of less energy but have more energy overall.
    Leading “scientists” are concerned about global warming releasing greenhouse gases from a thawing frozen tundra that has been stored up from frozen biomass from when the area was warmer “pre-human” and trees grew in that region. Carbon analysis of this area indicates higher concentrations and a warmer climate than we currently have. Meaning we have no impact on the climate with our carbon dioxide emissions. Carbon dioxide does not trap heat. This was proven by the MIT study that tracked solar radiation emissions at an upper atmospher level(satellite) and then measured the heat that was radiated back from earth in the evening, 100% correlation. The earth has been colder and warmer in its history. It will happen again. Me paying more taxes which go to social justice programs won’t stop it from happening.

It’s the sun!
    It’s the sun!

It’s the sun!

It’s still the fricken sun that controls our climate on earth.

budro6968, Shizzle and John Wright like this.
  10. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Aug 1, 1999
    ohio
    I'm just glad we have that sun.

John Wright likes this.