ISO 76-81 Camaro

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by OneShotGlory, Nov 1, 2019.

1. OneShotGlory

OneShotGlory New Member

I am searching for a 76-81 Camaro. Prefer it to be clean with little to no rust. Does not need a drivetrain. Preferably a z28 but I won't refuse a car that isn't one. Wanted black, grey, or blue interior. Decent condition.

I have a 79 right now that I used for my LS swap experiment car. Now that I have a good, tuned drivetrain, I want a nicer car. This car is trashed. Don't want to put the work into it to make it nice. Hoping to stay around 4k and below. I am located in NW Ohio but willing to drive for the right car. Must have title!

2. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

3. OneShotGlory

OneShotGlory New Member

Searched there for a little bit. Couldn't find anything in my criteria. Everything is either super nice and expensive or super trashed and expensive. I want something in the middle.

4. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Since 76 is OK with you maybe include 75 in your search, it's essentially the same car. note no Zs 75 or 76, since you mentioned Zs. Good luck with your search