Its been awhile so name these parts!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by harbone66, Sep 22, 2018.

1. harbone66

harbone66 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sorry guys but I can say that I havent posted up on here in months but I can say that life has been busy and being self employed has so far been pretty nice
    I will play catch up later and show off some of the other stuff I have been working but I found these molding packed in a box and pretty sure they might be something off a 40's or 50's Dodge, Chrysler or Plymouth product

So name that part!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Not Camaro. That's "other stuff".

3. 80sz

80sz Veteran Member

Don't know parts but was on f body warehouse today and saw you're name on few photos . Wonder where he's been and here you are. Codester is on site with his car also

4. jeff swisher

jeff swisher Veteran Member

The parts with the holes for marker lights goes on the front bumper of what could be an old Coronet before 1955. Or I should say above the bumper in the grill area.

I would venture to say and the clam shell shaped pieces went on the front of the rear fenders like rock deflectors or possibly decoration like speed lines they had in the old fenders.
    That is my guess and of course side molding.

5. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

I had a '54 Dodge Coronet with the lower grill parts that looked like that. 1953-54. The other parts look like side trim and a rock shield on the side of the rear door. Plymouth was similar but it looks more like my old dodge.