i finished sanding the primer and test fitted the hood. i had to install the hinges and aligned everything. i also put the header on the align the hood. here is a pic of the top and with the hood opened. BTW, the hinges with the struts work great. But, there is always a but with this car, the area i built up after modifing the hood was hitting the cowl. Next, the passenger's side front was hitting the radiator support. so i cut the radiator support and bent it down. this matched the other side. i will weld it back probably this weekend. then i had to take down the area hitting the cowl and prime again. All till next weekend. Thanks for checking out my progress.