just bought my RAMMSTEIN tickets!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 351maverick, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Shizzle

Shizzle Veteran Member

Of that $540, I’d guess close to $150 was in taxes & fees.

2. 72'z'steve

72'z'steve Veteran Member

Some times you just have to spurge!I'm "thrifty" maybe cheap,but the queen of evil and I took a bus trip with tickets to see Ronnie James Dio in Chicago [Aragon ballroom maybe?] before he died in the mid 2000's.I don't remember the cost [and I dwell on things like this-the way I was raised LOL] because it was such an experience!! I also remember being dragged to see "Sebastian Bach" and the "music" of Skidd Row which was SB and a karaoke machine at the Legendary Brat Stop :eek: I should have been the one being paid to put up with that! Queen of evil says it ruined every fantasy she ever had about him :rolleyes:!!
    It is kinda funny to see all us old farts with our ear plugs at a rock show now,I remember not being able to hear for 3 days and bragging about it!!Maybe that's why I have only 60% hearing and can't hear high tone anything-
    Go for it Mav-Later Steve!!

351maverick likes this.
  3. f-body freak

f-body freak Veteran Member

What did you say??? I missed it. What?? I've been to 160 some mostly Hard Rock & Metal shows & the ear plugs drive me nuts. I always take them & usually dont wear them unless it is just painfully loud. Seems to me concerts were louder "back in the day" but maybe it was just because I could hear better then. :rolleyes: I think I can still hear fine... The wife would argue another story.

4. berg2695

berg2695 Veteran Member

I probably speak for many when I ask: What is 'RAMMSTEIN'? I don't get out much.

72BIGBLOCK likes this.
  5. Shizzle

Shizzle Veteran Member

If you sprechen sie deutsch you may like the music a little better.

351maverick likes this.
  6. 72'z'steve

72'z'steve Veteran Member

Grandparents moms side were German,I got enough of the lyrics-I sucked that they had to do an "American" version of Du Hast as "you hate,you hate me" for those who didn't get it. Grandma used to tell grandpa du bist ein dummer esel--Later Steve!!

7. f-body freak

f-body freak Veteran Member

Lol. I'm not a huge fan. I've only heard a few songs. Like the music but have no idea what they're saying...

72BIGBLOCK and 351maverick like this.
  8. NOT A TA

NOT A TA Veteran Member

I rent a room to a 55 YO Rammstein fanboy and have heard the songs and seen the videos over & over so much I wouldn't go if I got a free ticket. That said, they do put on a "show" which is what people want to see live.

9. mlburk

mlburk Veteran Member

hell yea