Local Police Chief

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by xten, Nov 22, 2019.

1. xten

xten Veteran Member

1980RS likes this.
  2. bodymanbill

bodymanbill Veteran Member

Phil seen that on the news the other day, unbelievable he’s not getting jail time, maybe they should give him his job back also since it wasn’t his fault. Piece of trash

Smokey15 likes this.
  3. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Only he can solve his problem. Usually that choice ends up being an overdose type solution.

4. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Lord, He was not even careful about his sneaking around. How do you steal the drugs and leave the empty bags?

5. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Guess that's why they call it "Dope".

budro6968 likes this.
  6. Shizzle

Shizzle Veteran Member

Like our village manager Larry Deetjen in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Hits a dude in a village vehicle, flees the scene and abandons the car, they pick him up the next morning do a breathalyzer and it comes back empty (ahh yeah 8 hrs will do that).
    Our mayor puts him on PAID administrative leave, this dude makes $200k a year and it came out the village pays for his condo.
    He is known to have an alcohol problem & winter before last drive his village car off into the ditch and abandoned it to have Public Works tow it back.

7. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Save his lawyers name!

8. 1980RS

1980RS Veteran Member

Boy that really fair. I have a stupid police chief here that I had a conversation with. I told her that if I win in the local election next year her and I are going to sit down and have a talk, guess what? that idiot took that as a threat, I said are you kidding me? that's is why we need to get people like her out of the potion of police chief. If these cops feel that threatened by everything go seek some help for your phobias and get another job. I was pretty p**sed off by that comment she made.

9. xten

xten Veteran Member

That's messed up. Just what you need, a defensive police chief with a serious thinking disorder.
    Ain't that the truth. Magic man.
    We had a county official like that. Just amazed me how many times he was caught in the jackpot and it got swept under the rug.

People think this is a sleepy, quaint little town. But there's a serious drug problem here, apparently from the top down. I'm less than a mile away from downtown. I don't need this crap at my business or home. That's primarily why I escaped the ghetto, to get away from it. It's like I got outa Dodge, and it's following me.

1980RS likes this.
  10. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

A few years back, a Southern Illinois Sheriff was arrested for worse than that. Running drugs, witness intimidation and lots more. Indiana won't let anyone be Sheriff for more than two terms and Illinois was talking about that but I don't know how it turned out. I don't remember the county but it's where Shawneetown is located.

1980RS likes this.