Looking again. 74-81

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by Damon23, Sep 10, 2014.

1. dcart1

dcart1 Veteran Member

I have a 77 LT that is blue with black interior. Very solid Tons of new parts. I had it listed on here about a year ago.

2. Damon23

Damon23 Veteran Member

What are you looking to get for it? Any updated photos and shots of the interior?

3. johnnycamaroz

johnnycamaroz Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  4. Damon23

Damon23 Veteran Member

Good looking car. Funny, I was looking at a car that turned out to be from a dealer in west babylon ny, Hollywood cars. Anyway, shipping out of there is a mint so that would kill it for me. But by looking at the car you'll get your number with no problem.

5. 78RS4speed

78RS4speed New Member

78 LT Rally Sport T tops 4 speed

I have an original condition survivor 2 owner 78 Rally Sport with T-tops and a 4 speed I am looking to sell. it has 61000 original miles on it. New BFG radial T/A's with about 2K miles on them. This car is original down to the original working AM/FM radio.
    I am in SE Michigan about 25 miles north west of Detroit. I am looking to $9000 or best offer. PM me for more info and pictures

6. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

I don't know if you're talking about mine but $4000 would get you a solid car, a ton of parts (literally) and change.

7. Damon23

Damon23 Veteran Member

I'm not looking for a big project. As a matter of fact my budget just took a major hit. Perks of homeownership so I think I'm out of the game for these cars. I can't believe how the prices have jumped in the last couple years.

8. Rally Mike

Rally Mike New Member

80 Camaro RS for sale

I have an Blue with blue interior 80 RS T-Top car that has been stored on a concrete drive next to my house for the past 20 years. It is a project car all metal absolutely no rust. Some NOS parts. No engine or trans. My wife actually bought the car in 1983 we sold it in 1986 and I bought it back the same car in 1994 for her wedding anniversary. It's been 20 years now I haven't finished it so I found her another one that had 60k on it and bought that one for our 30th anniversary. I was thinking 1500 beans would take it. I live in Cincinnati Ohio

9. Keheater

Keheater New Member

I have a 1979 Z28 properly cared for and properly stored, the original sheet metal is very clean and no rust issues couple of very small surface spots that are very hard to spot.Trunk and floor pans are original and in great condition. Very good driver quality paint, couple of nicks, chips and scratches here and there. Car still has original exhaust other than maybe the mufflers. Overall car runs and drives well and in very good shape. I would take $8,200 for it and I am in SW michigan. If anyone is interested send me a message and I can send pictures

10. Ivanovich07

Ivanovich07 New Member