Looking for '79 Z28

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by CamaroFanFromMS, Dec 5, 2018.

1. CamaroFanFromMS

CamaroFanFromMS New Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Philadelphia, MS
    Light Green paint, green interior.

f-body freak likes this.
  2. f-body freak

f-body freak Member

Nov 22, 2014
    northern ohio
    Interesting color choice. I have that very car in the middle of a restoration right now. I would have never chosen that color prior tho. I got mine about 4yrs ago. Was lookin for a 79 wth T-tops. Seen it for sale & had to go look at it. Thought the color was so interesting that I bought it even tho it doesnt have T-tops. Drove it a couple summers, then decided to address some of its issues & its been apart a couple yrs now. Hoping to get the paint job going again this winter. I've seen a couple listed on ebay for sale the last few yrs. Havent seen another one on this site.

3. Zspoiler

Zspoiler Veteran Member

May 6, 2012
    Federal Way, Washington
    You could find a decent one and change the colors,If all else fails,

4. CamaroFanFromMS

Apr 9, 2009
    Philadelphia, MS
    My brother bought one new in 1979 with this color combo. When I turned 15 in 1982, I bought it from him but had to sell when I went to college, needed a better gas mileage vehicle. A local guy bought it and said he would resell it to me when I graduated. Well, he totaled it while street dragging. I found one a few years ago for sale in Missouri for $15K but was not in a position financially to buy it. Now that I can, I can't find one. Zspoiler, as long as it has the green interior I can do that. There is a gray/silver one on ebay with 4 days left that has the green interior. I am planning on bidding on it. I prefer to find an original green/green.

5. 77camarottop

77camarottop Veteran Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Cincinnati, OHIO
  6. CamaroFanFromMS

Apr 9, 2009
    Philadelphia, MS
    f-body freak likes this.
  7. 77camarottop

77camarottop Veteran Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    i like that light green too. mine was stunning but only had it a few weeks, it went fast.

8. f-body freak

f-body freak Member

Nov 22, 2014
    northern ohio
    Wow. Super nice. Thanks for posting. Tons of detailed pictures. Some nice shots of the black painted rockers. There was a thread just last week asking for photos of those