Looking for my 73 !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by badbowtie, Nov 27, 2016.

1. badbowtie

badbowtie Veteran Member

IMG_6379.JPG IMG_7293.JPG IMG_3212.JPG IMG_6379.JPG IMG_7293.JPG IMG_6379.JPG hey guys looking for my old camaro, sold it to a guy Rich Hanson from Virginia in November 2007. It had a SBC/th350, slide a links in the back with 10 bolt 33 spline Moser axles, 5/8 studs, spool/3.73's,full exhaust, nitrous converter,competition engineering shocks, sumped tank, 2 fuel systems etc, nicely done car. 2 things that disquishes the car right off the bat are that it Had quarter panels put on back in the day that were riveted in the wheel wells and rear valance done the same at the bottom that I never corrected. The pic on the carrier was a very sad day, but you do what you gotta do for your family. Any info on the car is greatly appreciated.

2. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Nice car, hope you find it. I'm sure it's still out there, too nice to disappear.

3. stoney2677

stoney2677 Veteran Member

If you have the vin you can narrow it to the last state it was registered in. I did it with a vehicle search I found on Google. Was $20 or so. From there you can go to sites based in that state. Good luck.

4. badbowtie

badbowtie Veteran Member

Thanks buddy

5. badbowtie

badbowtie Veteran Member

Thanks will look into it, yes sir I have the VIN