LT Trim Code 785

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by bigdav160, Nov 1, 2014.

1. bigdav160

bigdav160 Veteran Member

I had a couple people send me a PM about trim code 785 black/white zig-zag pattern.

I finally received my seat covers from Legendary. I thought I'd post a couple pics here as I can't send a pic directly in a PM.. The effect of the zig zig is a silvery sheen. Kind of cool

Now I have to get to work on my seat frames. They need quite a bit of work before they are ready for new foam and covers.

Attached Files:

2. david.rosol

david.rosol Veteran Member

Those look sharp! Is that custom made, or factory look, and is that something Legendary stocks, or something they had to special make? I wonder if they can do that in different colors.

3. twozs

twozs Veteran Member

That's TypeLT herring bone . Sport coupe cloth got houndstooth. I see you went with the " accent rug " .

4. bigdav160

bigdav160 Veteran Member

Yes, I decided to go full disco :eek: with the red carpet. David, yes the seat covers are replacement for the original. Last year another member replaced his with appropriate trim code 786 seat covers.

I like it so I decided to do the same

[​IMG]