Need help locating specific dash panel

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by SPG, Dec 18, 2018.

1. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to locate a brushed aluminum dash panel. I found it but the information on it is a tad lacking.
    Here it is
    [​IMG]
    First of all, the picture is wrong, the description says it has black cobalt gauges...perfect, what I actually want. But doesn't say if they're electrical or mechanical...and that's kind of important with a motor swap.

When I called they told me to to contact autometer...so I did. Autometer said they have nothing to do with that, and directed me towards their dash panel which I don't want.

So I sent an email to both in hopes that will give me better results as the phone reps didn't know what the heck I was talking about

and that has gotten me nowhere and they're both throwing their hands in the air.

Anyways does anyone know which specific gauges are with this, with product numbers since the supplies have 0 clue about what they're selling
    OR
    Does anyone sell this dash panel without the gauges pre installed so I can buy them myself

2. Peck

Peck Veteran Member

Search “101700012 classic dash” on amazon. It won’t let me post the link but this is the item I believe.

3. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

Similar, but the tac and speedometer are too close together and the other gauges are in the wrong location

4. Peck

Peck Veteran Member

I see the difference now. I have several saved I will look through my bookmarks.

5. Peck

Peck Veteran Member

Who makes the one you wanted?

6. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

I'm trying to figure that out, I called up rick's Camaro and the only thing they would tell me is that "we get it from a whole sale manufacture and I'm not allowed to say who that is"
    I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to find this information..... a simple picture showing the gauges on the product page would solve everything.

7. Peck

Peck Veteran Member

Ricks won’t sell it without the gauges?

8. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

not from what I've found, searched the website head to toe, and called them to figure out if they offer it as is. Sales reps weren't helpful as they just rattle off what they have on spreadsheets

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  9. grzewnicki

grzewnicki Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Can you do an image searh on google and find it that way?

10. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

Only thing I found is this product in different colors with prefilled gagues so far