Never Forget....

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Dave Nelson, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Todd80Z28

Todd80Z28 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'm still waiting for the right people to be held accountable. Y'all ought leave the rest of it alone, this isn't the place/time for it.

roadrace2 and Smokey15 like this.
  2. ggtsvnv

ggtsvnv Veteran Member

Yes god bless them and thank them for me! I was a long time out of the Army by 9/11/2001, however i worked 20 hours that day in an attempt to do my very small part in trying to make sure people stayed alive. I will never forget.

Smokey15 likes this.
  3. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I didn't forget. I didn't hear a word mentioned about it on the radio or television. I was happy when my daughter came home from school and told me her history teacher spent the whole class on it. God bless the ones who died and those who sacrificed their lives to protect us.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    Smokey15 likes this.
  4. Bikefixr

Bikefixr Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Never forget. Never forgive.

Smokey15 and Dave Nelson like this.
  5. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Old Bin Laden found out Uncle has a long memory, deep pockets and a long reach. He's literally sleeping with the fishies.

Smokey15 likes this.
  6. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Hopefully Piranha

7. Todd80Z28

Smokey15 likes this.
  8. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member

Todd, not sure what you mean by the "right people" here is the mastermind of the entire attacks. He made a full confession that he was responsible, and he's still alive in custody after all these years, IMHO the M.....F.....should have been hung in public or let some of the victims family's spend some time with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

Smokey15 likes this.
  9. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oh man I so wanna respond to this, but that would bring politics squarely into the thread.

Smokey15 likes this.
  10. Todd80Z28

I generally don't "do" conspiracy theories, but this isn't one at all, IMO. It goes deeper than that, than him, than Osama bin Laden, IMO. Where did their funding and their cover come from?

I read something the other day, and this might piss some people off here, but if you're a decent human, it shouldn't. It said- "God Bless and RIP to the 2977 innocent Americans killed on 9/11, and God bless and RIP to the 1,000,000* Iraqi, 50,000 Afghan and 35,000 Pakistani civilians who paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit." There were no Iraqi or Iraqi-funded terrorists on those planes. I couldn't care less about Saddam (though he did a better job with extremism than we have, which should be no surprise), but the Iraqi citizenry did not deserve what they got. At least we were right to start in Afghanistan (should have gone in 200k strong, IMO, but...), but what has followed- waste of lives, time, money, IMO.

But we have yet to reconcile the Saudi involvement.:mad: THIS is what I mean by the "right" people. We may yet get there, may take a decade or two- one can hope.

I don't think anything here is particularly political or controversial, but if so, feel free to delete.

*This number is disputed as overinflated, but by any count made thus far, is at least 200,000.