New Preject 76 LT

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by Emald001, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Emald001

Emald001 New Member

So I am finally going to start restoring my Camaro. I've had it for about 15 years. I really want to be a project that my father and I will work on.. The car itself is pretty beat up. It needs new 1/4's and it has few dents and dings to the body. I am here because ive seen so many cool projects and people that know so much. I really want to tap into the wealth of knowledge and hope that some of you come along for the ride! My first problem is space and a location to put this bad boy on a rotisserie. Does anyone know any good places in Orange County Ca? I will post pictures shortly so everyone can see this big bumper! My dream is to finish it and have it done so my father has a chance to see it in its full glory!!!

2. perkalator

perkalator Veteran Member

Welcome aboard from a fellow big bumper lt owner. Looking forward to watching your progress.

3. brooksman9

brooksman9 Veteran Member

Welcome

4. Emald001

Emald001 New Member

Thanks gents.. I am still in the process of trying to figure out where I can get the project done.... My plan is to strip the car, do some bosy work and then go form there... DO you guys happen to know any shops in southern California?