NHL

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by z2880, May 15, 2019.

1. z2880

z2880 Veteran Member

I am rooting for a Bruins vs Sharks Stanley Cup Finals!!

2. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

As painful as it is, that was obvious after the first round. :whine:

3. camaro lover

camaro lover Veteran Member

i am hoping that St Louis can get past the sharks. Binnington played his ohl career in my hometown. he was a great goalie for the Attack.

4. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

We'll be cheering for the Bruins. Hoping Charlie Coyle (former Wild member from Boston) can get his first Cup. While my wife was working in Boston a few years ago, I flew out and we went to a Wild/Bruin game and met Charlie's dad while we were watching warmups by the glass.

5. Patrick73RS

Patrick73RS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

It pains me to say Boston looks like they can go all the way. Credit where credit is due!

On another note Brad Marchand punching a guy in the back of his head while he is on his knees facing the other direction is simply embarrassing. I hope he never represents Canada again. I would love to run into him on the street. Only difference is I would let him see it coming.

He is very talented so I have no idea why he does this stuff. He is simply a little c&nt

z2880 likes this.
  6. camaro lover

and i thought the ohl refs were brutal. how could they have missed that hand pass to win the game tonight?

7. camaro lover

at least he hasn't licking anyone yet this year. i agree, he is a talented player but he is quite a little c@nt

8. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

I totally agree. I remember watching a few games when he was a rookie......he wasn't too bad. None of this B/S he presently does. Then he started to swing into the A/H his is now. Players like him bring the game to a lower level.

Felt bad for the St. Louis goalie last night. I only did it a few times, but one getting in with less then a minute remaining is so frustrating. You feel you let the team down - even if it wasn't your fault.

9. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Agree, Marchand can be embarrassing even to us hometown fans at times. But he has actually cleaned up most of his act. That punch to the back of the head was nothing really. Just a little flick. Williams punch to the back of Backes head was harder and worse and I am glad that wasn't called either. It's really the stuff you expect in playoff hockey. No slew foots or real intentional head shots really by either teams the Bruins have played. As long as people are not getting hurt with cheap shots, the aggravating stuff is much like chirping. The goal last night to end the game was terrible. Clearly a hand pass. Hopefully they go 7 and beat each other up. BTW- as long time Bruins fan, they are not in the finals yet! They still have to get that 4th win. It's never easy! Hope Rask stays hot!

10. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

all the hand pass stuff......yeah looks pretty easy to see IN SLOW MOTION 12 DIFFERENT ANGLES FORWARD BACKWARD SIDEWAYS......yeah quite obvious....however...in real time at real speed no danger of it becoming a goal (was passed 2x).....yeah now who saw it?
    enjoy a good series.... hope the Canes can do SOMETHING .....ANYTHING..... to show they deserved to be there.
    GO WINGS!!!