Parts fs/ft near Waco TX

Discussion in 'The Great State of Texas!' started by Dangerous Drew, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Dangerous Drew

Dangerous Drew Veteran Member

I want to get rid of a slew of parts.

Did you read that right?

I want to get rid of a slew of parts. :crazy:

Here's one snippet:

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162937

I have too much stuff. I need this dash, this 4-speed setup, these seats - out of my way. I also have a semi-rough but usable (you'll need to fill some scratches, but there isn't much as far as cracks/splits) 78-81 urethane nose as well. I'll give it away FREE. Just take it. I've gone crazy! I need stuff gone. I have the blue rear seats, a set of black rear seats, and some rear seat frames. I have some fair condition blue door panels (some new board and glue from Home Depot would probably do wonders though). The Fiero seats need to go away, they'd look really nice recovered and are a bolt-in exact replacement for fourth gen seats (using the right rails, of course).

A lot of this stuff:

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126641

Is still here as well.

I'm stripping a 2006 GTO to put its parts in my 79Z, so I have basically the equivalent of 3 cars trying to fit where 1 car fits. Too much stuff! :crazy: I'm ditching the 79Z interior, so dash panel, speedo cluster (130 mph speedo, non-working tach) goes as well. A/C stuff goes also.

I really hate ebay, I really hate shipping stuff, I'd rather sell it cheap to someone that'll use it than throw it away, but if this stuff sticks around much longer it's going in the dumpster.

If you need something, and would be willing to pick up, holler, I may have it. lol. Mostly later 2nd gen stuff. I can get pictures of anything here (my 'old' post, the pictures seem to have gone away, I don't remember where I put them).

Be happy to trade for tools. I luvs me some tools, tool boxes, etc.

2. justincmorris

justincmorris Veteran Member

what condition are your black back seats in? you don't have to take a pic just say they need to be recovered or not. If they need to be recovered disreguard this post. Thanks, Justin

3. Dangerous Drew

I think they're in good shape. I was going to use them (at one time, 2 cars ago, lol). I would say they would not need recovering. I'll see if I can get a pic in the next couple days. Last time I looked at them (they've been in boxes or high up on shelves), there were no splits or tears at all, but I do recall a small cigarette burn on one of them, I think.

4. Bigdog

Bigdog Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

79Z interior trim pieces? A-pillar covers.
    Basically all the long pieces, headliner covers above the windows.

5. Dangerous Drew

I have the A-pillar covers, I think. I think I have 2 pairs, I may be using one of them. I'll put those on the list to look for (I know I had a black pair, and there's a blue pair in the car).

The long covers, I'm not sure, I'll have to check. I know most of my plastic blue stuff turned to garbage, not sure about those though. The sun absolutely killed the interior plastic panels, yet my dash is still in great shape. Go figure.

6. justincmorris

justincmorris Veteran Member

don't worry about the seats... I would have to modify the seat frame for how i want to do my roll cage. So i will just use the back seat frame i already have. Me and my step dad was discussing how we wanted to layout the rollcage in the car and I found out theat the back seat has to be modified and found this out tonight

7. Dangerous Drew

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009