Phone Games: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes//Marvel//Brawl Stars

Discussion in 'NastyZ28 Gamers & Computer Gurus' started by BamaZ28, Aug 11, 2019.

1. BamaZ28

BamaZ28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Anyone else play these routinely?

Since I've been deployed, I've been playing them in my down time at night.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    This is a turn-based strategy action game based off Star Wars story and characters. Player v player and player v computer content. You don't need to "Pay to play". Patience will get you there, just takes longer. Very good "end-game" content. Guilds. My brother got me into this about a year ago, and I've been playing it daily.

Marvel
    Almost a spitting image of the SWGOH game above, but with Marvel story and characters. Just recently found this, and enjoy it mainly because the play-style is nearly identical to SWGOH so I didn't have to learn a whole lot of new style.

Brawl Stars
    Lots of fun, player v player mostly. Live action capture the flag, last man standing, team match, etc. Matches aren't more than 3 minutes each, so the time goes quick. You can do guilds and friends, etc. Good stuff, can get your adrenaline going in some of the close matches.