picked up another handgun

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by cali cruzer, May 27, 2016.

1. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

Cali, I like it. Hmmm, birthday's coming up... FBIRD, you nailed it.
    I ain't skeered.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. Jason7504

Jason7504 Veteran Member

Nice cali! Can't beat a good deal on a new gun.

Exactly FBIRD!

I own 3 guns and do so, for protection no matter how "low" my local crime rate might be and for sport. They are fun to shoot and a challange. It's always fun to take new shooters out and see how much fun they have when they realized guns aren't scary. :)

It's the ignorance out there that keeps people in fear of guns and legal gun owners! (I know, as I live in the super liberal NW). If you don't like them that is your choice but im glad to have freedoms here!

3. fatkid_racing

fatkid_racing Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I have a very large collection of guns as well as several thousand rounds of ammunition in every caliber. None of my firearms have hurt/killed/threatened anyone. Those that fear firearms are generally ignorant and have no idea the great lengths and the measures we take to keep our LEGALLY possessed firearms out of other people's hands. Stop being a liberal hate monger, there's my two cents for you.

OP that's a fun little plinker! Let us know how it shoots, I've been thinking about a little 22 plinking pistol.

4. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Awful presumptuous of you.

5. harbone66

harbone66 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

My buddy uses a M&P22 as his concealed carry weapon, it is a great plinking gun.

6. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nice choice for a handgun !!!

7. 351maverick

351maverick Veteran Member

OP that'll be a nice plinker

and before this thread goes into the crapper I would much rather live in a country with FREEDOMS to do with my money as I choose

8. Highlife

Highlife Veteran Member

Thats a pretty bold statement(and I've been banned for my bold staments) I'm sure the OP's firearms haven't hurt anybody. I respect your opinion and it's cool you're not a firearm fan, not everybody is. Just don't attack others or infringe on their rights to own said firearm.

Cali, I have a larger caliber version of that gun and I love it. Good choice for a fun gun.

9. slayer021175666

slayer021175666 Veteran Member

If you don't want a gun, that's your business. If we do, that's our business. Saying "people like you" is an insult that slams anyone who owns a gun! As if, just because they have one, they are somehow bad or crazy. Remember the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

10. loyal guardian

loyal guardian Veteran Member

phat80, i like some of your threads, and have seen some of your work on your car. but thats a little strong for a guy just wanting to share something because he is excited about a pretty good deal he got. i mean everyone is entitled to their opinions but that im aware of cali is a pretty good guy too. he wasnt going off on a crazy rant or bein an asshat. i myself own 5 or 6 guns and enough ammo to assist the local police force comfortably if bad things ever happened. its just like drinking, if done responsibly there is nothing wrong with it. the great thing about the internet and this forum is if you have a difference of opinion you can move on, letting the guy have his moment.

Cali: sweet deal. enjoy your fun!

EVERYONE ELSE: fun fact las vegas area has at least 3 ranges that you can rent full automatic military and police platforms and go have a blast.