Rader Classics gone?

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by Da-bigguy, Apr 15, 2014.

1. airtimehocutt

airtimehocutt Veteran Member

I filed the complaint this morning. Hopefully lee will get motivated to fulfill the orders he currently has or start refunding money

2. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I received an email from Lee this morning letting me know my lights were on their way and he included the tracking number. They should be delivered Monday so that is definately progress that I am happy to see. Hopefully he is able to make things right with everyone else soon.

3. airtimehocutt

I hope so too

4. airtimehocutt

I recieved an email from rader also. He said he has shipped most of my stuff and provided a tracking number. I will post back when I recieve my stuff.

5. Da-bigguy

Update

Lee shipped my lights and they arrived around noon today. Everything looks good to me.

[​IMG]

6. Jakeblue

Jakeblue Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Glad you received your LED set. I also received an email from Lee with a tracking number. I checked it today and my taillights were shipped with a notice left from the USPS for pick-up today. Except the pick-up is in COLUMBUS, MS 39702.

Anyone here that was expecting a package from Lee that lives in Columbus, MS?

Let me know, I live in Kearney, MO.

7. 1934chevycoupe

1934chevycoupe Veteran Member

did you get any directions w/ your lights? i'm still waiting for directions and diffusers.

8. 1934chevycoupe

1934chevycoupe Veteran Member

your wiring harness looks different than mine. i have all these loose wires w/ connectors on them. if i had directions, i might know where to hook them. he suggested i hook them up w/o the diffusers and see how i liked them. i would if i had directions. don't want to start hooking hot and ground just to try them and short something out.

[​IMG]

9. Da-bigguy

No instructions with mine so it will be interesting figuring it out if he doesn't send me some.

10. Lrader99

Lrader99 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I will email you both some instruction shortly. The wires in the new harnesses are the exact same colors as the factory wires except for the addition of the white brake wire simply remove the originals from the rear body harness connector and plug the pre terminated ones in. There is no connector available. AAW makes the connectors and refuses to sell them. You will also have to hook up the tag light sockets. There are no connectors for these either. Brown is park, black is ground. If your socket is a one wire then all you will hook up is the brown. The socket will ground to the body through the metal lens.

Your harnesses are identical.