Rader Classics gone?

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by Da-bigguy, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Lrader99

Lrader99 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Do you guys have internet on your phone? Do you ever open your browser to a page that was already open? I stay logged in to this site on my phone whenever the browser opens and this site is up it refreshes my activity. Sad that I have to even say something about this. I had no idea my movements were being monitored so closely :/ maybe I should just stay off of this site all together but since you guys refuse to email me and deal with me in private I have to keep coming on here and hashing these things out in open forum. I do my best to let you all vent and make comments as that is your right. But please do not try to go out of your way to vilify me. If you have comments, concerns and questions please come to me. And when doing so give me time to make a response. And give me time to correct the mistakes I have made. These things can't happen at the snap of a finger. I am trying to deal with people one at a time though.

2. Lrader99

PM sent

3. Jakeblue

Jakeblue Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Lee, emailing you, calling you, has been less than successful. At the beginning of last summer, you did respond quickly. Over the past several months, that was next to impossible. I imagine you had your reasons, but it is a fact. That is why many of us started emailing each other on if anyone had heard from you or received products. Most had not. Put yourself in the other man's shoes; how would you react to paying/sending items to be modded and many months later not receiving what you paid for? Add in the lack of communication and that is why this thread was started. It has accomplished you responding and doing what should be done. I imagine filing complaints with the Feds helped as well.

You sent me an email last year that when you received them that one had broken apart. I acknowledged that fact. You also stated that you had the inspected the lights and that one had broken apart. So, you did inspect them then, but not when you shipped them? You stated that you would return my original pieces unharmed. That also did not happen.

You are responsible for your own words.

4. 1971CamaroGuy

1971CamaroGuy LS Swapped 1971 Camaro

Unintentionally or not, for me personally if I screwed a lot of people out of their hard earned money I would be keeping close contact with them, even if it was everyday.

I would also be selling anything I own to make it right to the people as well, even if it was my personal project. The way I see it, it was my mistake and no fault of the people that sent me the money for a product I never shipped.

But that's my character and the kind of person I am, but I wouldn't allow myself to get in that kind of situation to begin with.

5. Lrader99

All I can continue to do is apologize and do the things I have been doing to try and make things right. And thank you to those of you who have emailed me.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  6. Jakeblue

Jakeblue Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apology accepted. Yep, continue on trying on to make things right. I will not stay silent on anything that I come to know about the status of making things right. That route was tried and failed. This is business. When and if you do follow through with all, then all that should also be posted as well. Folks will then know you owned up. Your word is the most important "thing" you have to keep and others here may again trust you. It is up to you.

7. johns 80 camaro

johns 80 camaro Veteran Member

And still no word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

Just as an FYI he was still trying to solicit business from me on 4/13/14

9. MuscleCarBolts

MuscleCarBolts Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

I say keep the FCC reports going.

It is fraud plain and simple

10. Protour-Camaro

Protour-Camaro Veteran Member

This guy just needs to return cash and cores or the product as promised. It can't be that difficult...that is unless he just spend the dough.