Rader Classics gone?

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by Da-bigguy, Apr 15, 2014.

1. David79Z28

David79Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Funny how he makes himself out to be a victim in all this.

2. Lrader99

Lrader99 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Never ever have I tried to say I was a victim in this!

3. Lrader99

I'm sorry but you can't say that I solicited business from you when you initialized the conversation. Solicit mean to ask for. We both know what really happened and that's all I will say about that.

There is no website, no eBay sales, no sales of any kind. The only things that are happening is me trying to make corrections to my error.

4. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Lee,
    PM and emails sent to you.

5. Lrader99

Replied to both.

6. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

Really? You are trying to make me the bad guy in this? I sent you a PM about some of your items I was interested in before I even knew of this thread back on 4/13! You were more than willing to take my order and my money all the while knowing you are nothing more than a low life having already taken hundreds if not thousands in pre paid orders from others already without providing the items they paid for! You gave me the details on what you needed from me to make your mirrors work with the Ford mirror switch I wanted to use and to send everything to you. You are lower than snake poo. I want to see your ass in jail and I am more than happy to help with that goal. So pull up your boots and yank down your undies boy because you are about to take it up the ass by a whole lot of pissed off people.

ETA. And I still have the PM's from you with our conversation so if you want to say you weren't still trying to make sales then I am calling you a bold faced liar!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  7. 8pack

8pack Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

As my my grandmother said, Jesus , Mary mother of god! This is a train wreck. This is just terrible to watch.

Lee, at this point why post a response to anything?? You are going to be yelled at, vilified whatever no matter what you say. If you won the lottery and offered to pay everyone a million dollars it seems it would yield you no good outcome. Just work on paying back what you owe and/or delivering product and deal with people one on one. You f'd up and only you can make it right. It is your decision and your character.

Guys, no matter what you say, as an outside observer it just seems like there is nothing this guy can say or do that will resolve this. Let's be real, you lost your money. Write it off, if you get your product, great, if not, sh!t happens, life goes on.

I get this is a real drag. I had a pool contractor dig a hole in my yard, take a $15k down payment and disappear. I knew where he lived and there was NOTHNG I could do. It is considered a civil matter. If you really think that law enforcement is going to get involved for a few thousand dollars you are mistaken. Much bigger fish to fry. Proving theft here is not something a DA is going to get involved with for the amount of money at stake. In fact, threats to Lee are FAR more likely to wind YOU up in trouble with the law than him not fulfilling his orders. So maybe the threats are not such a good idea...........

Is anyone here not able to feed their family, pay their bills or otherwise permanently damaged by this experience. I doubt it. Use the emotional energy to love your kids or wife or GF or dog. Why waste it on anger here. Is yelling at the guy going to get your stuff any faster?? Do you think for the amount of money at stake here anyone is going to jail? Very hard to prove theft, and I very much doubt that is what it is. Scam artists don't ever deliver their product to anyone. Clearly some product has gone out and an attempt to fulfill orders at some level is being made.

It just looks to me like the guy got in waaaay over his head. He is a crappy business person. I think he thought this was easier than it was. He hoped a hobby could make him money. He didn't think it through, do the math or plan wisely. He clearly got behind and it snowballed on him. I don't think he is "scamming" anyone, I just think he is not competent. This happens all the time. How many restaurants or other small businesses do you think open, set up accounts with suppliers, buy product and then go out of business unable to pay. Not saying it is right, it just happens. If you think he is going to forgo paying his car payment, mortgage or feeding his family to make this a priority you are just plain on the pipe. Anyone's first order of business is and always will be the care of their family. Same for you. You can get pious about it, but get realistic. Maybe some of you would be so honorable, but the broad majority, doubt it.

I am not suggesting to be friends with the guy or let him off the hook. At this point yelling and calling him names and threatening on the board will yield no different result, in fact he may choose to stop doing anything. It seems to me all the pressure that can be applied has been applied, not much is going to change anything further.

Suck it up, move on, and life may surprise you....think about posting when you get results, not when you don't.

Also, don't start yelling at me...I am not siding with Lee. I didn't do anything except try to offer a different perspective that might help bring the noise down here a bit and maybe give some advice that will have someone give pause before they do something they regret themselves....

Best of luck to all.

8. Jakeblue

Jakeblue Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

When anyone does receive a refund or their parts returned to them, please continue to post here. It could help those that are still trying to gain restitution.

9. MuscleCarBolts

MuscleCarBolts Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

I will self edit

Make it right Lee, all a man has is his word.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  10. crazypurgatory

crazypurgatory Veteran Member

LOL that made me think of a Scarface quote.
    "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one"
    http://youtu.be/bwipZZmcA5E