RIP: Zachary R. Pacholke - My 1979 Camaro RS Restoration

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by 1979rallysport, Mar 19, 2009.

1. LowGeared

LowGeared New Member

Hey Zach, I just got my project car a couple of weeks ago. Its an 81' Z28. I came across this site and became a member, because I could tell right away that it will be an invaluable resource.

I came across this progress thread yesterday, and I got addicted. I couldn't stop reading it until I got to the end, which came around midnight last night.
    I just wanted to say that watching you go through the process of working on your car was very inspirational. It makes me feel like I can tackle every aspect of restoring mine. You have done an awesome job of turning that car around, and it looks great. Hope everything is going well for you, keep up the good work.

2. sello

sello New Member

Nice job Zach, impressive work you're doing there. Great to see younger guys keeping the hobby going. You'll be talking about this experience for the rest of your life. Keep it up!!

3. 1979rallysport

1979rallysport R.I.P 4/1/16 Gold Member

Could anyone tell me what this wire goes to? Its been a while and I cant seem to find it on the wiring diagram. It is a single blue wire. I wouldnt think it is a ground but it seems like it would fit over the metal tab on the firewall next to the engine ground strap.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. KEVS79

KEVS79 Veteran Member

Pretty sure that is the socket for the hood light

5. Blu-By-U 79Z

Blu-By-U 79Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

RIP brother

It's been brought to my attention that we have lost another member of our nastyz28 family. Zach was involved in a roll over accident in Indiana and passed away. His passenger was badly injured but survived. I remember when he first joined the forum and I watched his entire build progress. He was 5 years younger than me and it seems impossible that such a young man could go so quickly. I hope and pray that Zachary will look over myself and the rest of the nastyz family and I offer my deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Rip buddy you will be missed.

6. SinisterZ78

SinisterZ78 New Member

Can we sticky this thread? I looked at it like two nights ago it's amazing how much he done at such a young ago I'm sure he will inspire a lot more rip Zach hope you have eternal happiness

7. Dutch169

Dutch169 Member

That's sad. RIP Zach.

8. brooksman9

brooksman9 Veteran Member

He was a great young inspiration to us older guys. RIP young man. You will be missed.

9. dirtdobber78

dirtdobber78 Veteran Member

Rip

10. olstyle

olstyle Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

RIP Zach