Robert's 73 Formula

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by hot72rod, Oct 6, 2014.

1. spinedoc

spinedoc Veteran Member

Looking sooo good!

2. 80sz

80sz Veteran Member

Get a buffing kit for a bench grinder. They work great and that trim piece will buff easy. Air box is pretty slick

3. hot72rod

hot72rod Veteran Member Gold Member

Well it looks like photo is going to start charging for linking pics. Is there any other sites that can be used for free.

4. hot72rod

Well it looks like photo bucket is playing nice again. So it looks like I need to do an update for all the goodies that have gone onto the car.

5. hot72rod

Photobucket is still being a butt.

6. 8pack

8pack Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I use Amazon photos now. Free unlimited photo storage if you have prime. I don't have the time to rebuild my thread from photobucket and doubt I ever will, so when I run out of bandwidth there it just has to wait until the next month to reset on the old pics. Was a real scam and I wouldn't be sad if they went out if business.

7. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I just plug phone into confuser, it downloads all the recent pictures, I select, upload a file,from the 3 red buttons/bar below find the folder the picture is in, select the picture, pictures, that I want then presto , no remembering passwords , or worry about some jackass site that all of a sudden wants to charge everyone for posting pictures.

8. hot72rod

I don't have Amazon account so that is no help.

Dave what do you mean phone into confuser?

9. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sorry, AVE, lingo, I plug my phone into my computer, and when the computer sees phone it will ask , do I give it permission and some crap like that, and then it will ask if I want to save/download files/pictures this was the same with my old Samsung and now my old Iphone , you might have different results, however, just gargle it , sorry Google , the type of phone you have , and there will be a methold on how to move all the pictures from your phone to your computer, also most cameras have the same feature , they have a USB port , usually , and you can do the same thing, then once you have the pictures on the computer , you just download them to the site , for everyone to see. Hope that makes sense , probably more info then what you were looking for, HAA HA
    Thanks

10. hot72rod

Ok, I know how to do all that, I'm not a fan of downloading them to this site, as it eats up a lot of disk space on here. I don't mind paying a photo hosting site as long as it's reasonable.