Savtisky Classic and Custom (SC&C)

Discussion in 'Suspension, Steering, Brake & Wheel Topics' started by 8pack, Jul 30, 2018.

1. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

^^ funny buying parts from SC when you can buy them from UMI???

2. 8pack

8pack Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Instead of hunting around to figure out which parts to buy from which manufacturer Mark spent time figuring out what a good combination of parts would be for my application and I ordered everything through him. I think the prices were the same.

He has also offered to provide any follow up support for all of the parts I bought if I have issues or questions. That seems better than calling up each manufacturer/supplier especially if there are issues with parts related to each other. Few suppliers are going to help troubleshoot someone else's parts or parts they don't manufacture as a solution esoecespec if they are not working well together for some reason.

Seems like a good thing to have one suspension expert to call for any issues I might have.

3. Lowend

Lowend Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca. Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

UMI has a good reputation for playing well with their distributors.

4. ks71z28

ks71z28 Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Cancel your order. We can get you what ever you need to finish out your suspension. Contact your credit card company as well. This isn't like mark to be like this

5. 8pack

8pack Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Maybe my last posts are confusing. I am happy with the way everything ended up. No regrets or concerns about buying from Mark and would definitely do so again if he has the products I need at the time.

I fully recommend him.