Selling my 1979 Z28

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by Barbara McGaffin, Jul 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Barbara McGaffin

Barbara McGaffin New Member

Let me introduce Betty. Gosh, I hate to sell her, but the manual transmission is killing my bad knee. It hurts to driver her. Betty was born in 1979 in Norwood, OH. She had a complete restoration in 2008. She was restored to just about original condition. I have all the receipts in a file from the previous owner. The original 5.7L V8 engine is in the car, but the top half has been spruced up a bit including cam, Edelbrock aluminum intake and headers. Betty sports a 4-speed manual transmission and a somewhat rare Oyster interior. Betty is fast and handles beautifully. She has never been raced. Betty doesn't like winter and has been stored inside. She comes out a few times a week to hang out at a car show and once in a while for a drive to the lake. Her paint is in good shape. A few small marks here and there. I forgot to look at the odometer, but I think she has about 130,000+ on her. I'm asking $14,500. Open to reasonable offers and not interested in any trades, thank you.

Attached Files: